Earn Money

Earn Money
Join me in Cash Create. Earn money by testing new products etc. Click on the image to register.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bon Odori 2010.

Bon Odori was AWESOME!!!

At 5 pm, I entered the train(KTM) which Wijaya and Teck Quan was in. After we arrived at Shah Alam, we were greeted with a shuttle bus which goes to Bon Odori; FOC. When we arrived, we went into the stadium. The staff were giving out hand fans; I guess its part of the culture to have fans. Next we saw a stall selling headbands with devils horns and the seller was shouting "Bon Odori lights!". Come on I wonder which IDIOT would fall for that. Soon we meet Lunar. We walked and started looking for food. We first stop at a stall to and Wijaya bought a box of pastries(5 chocolate thingi) for RM25. A bit pricey but it was worth it. Next we walked on and I bought a Japanese Beer and Wijaya bought a Japanese version of 100PLUS. RM8 for the beer and RM2 for the other. I should have bought the RM2 one as it was actually quite reasonably priced. However since it taste like 100Plus but without gas(Wijaya told me this) so I thought it was a waste. Now Im regretting it. Damn!

Never mind. Next we went to another stall selling buns. WOW! I saw real life Melon Bun for the first time. Taste great but it was RM3 and quite small. First thing that came to my mind when I saw that was, SHANA! We went on skipping a lot of stalls as the food was expensive. Then we reached a Takoyaki stall. The que was gg. We waited in line to buy it. After 20 minutes waiting, we heard the drums started playing. I let Teck Quan and Wijaya go to watch the show as I lend Teck Quan my camera to take pics as I remain lining up. I waited for like 1 hour and 15 minutes just to buy Takoyaki. Teck Quan said it was only half but the taste sends you to Nirvana straight away. It was superb. After buying it, I called Wijaya to find out where they were.
Me: Hello, where are you?
Wijaya: We are at the big "clock" there.
Me: The big "block"? *Tries to recall what block*
Wijaya: Yeah the big "clock".
Me: Big "Cock"? Where is that?
Wijaya: You know where the stalls are right? Look for the big clock with the Pansonic.
Me: Oh big clock.
They had quite a seat, on a hill. We could watch the show. After a while Teck Quan betrayed us by separating just to go dating with his malay friend. So I told Wijaya, "Wijaya lets go look for food". So he agreed. Then we went looking for food. Jusco had a large stall. Then there was this sushi stall which caught our eyes. It was Kanasai Sushi. Almost nobody ate there. Wijaya wanted to eat Unagi so we searched for Unagi. I saw a stal selling Unagi but the que was long. Wijaya spotted a stall beside of it selling Unagi also but I told him "You sure u want to buy theirs? They are M____ people.". Thus Wijaya decided to just que up. Then guess who we saw? We saw Steven Kuan at the front of the que. So wijaya asked him to help him buy the Unagi Don. Next I went for Pizza but all the food was already sold out. So I bought shaved Ice form the stall called Nico-Nico Food. They gave a lot of Ice but it was RM4. Taste good enough though.

After that, we ate for a while and Teck Quan joined us soon. We surveyed the rest of the stalls which were giving discounts for their products cuz they were closing. After that, we went back to KTM. Teck Quan and Wijaya wanted to take Taxi since the que was very long but I don't like to take taxies. So we split. I take KTM and they take taxi.

Pictures I will upload later as I need to sort through them. In the end, it was worth it. But we should have came earlier around 5 or earlier. The Place was swarming as there were more than 1000 people there; Mostly Chinese followed by Japanese. Next year its a must go. To those people who didnt get to go, I feel sorry for you guys but theres always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment