Earn Money

Earn Money
Join me in Cash Create. Earn money by testing new products etc. Click on the image to register.

Friday, July 23, 2010

APIIT/UCTI fail exam system.

Today before and after the final paper which was Maths, I was pissed. Wanna know why?

Before the Maths paper, we had the assumption that we will be provided with everything we need (especially the formula booklet) as our Maths Lecturer said "You dont need to bring anything in because everything will be provided.". When I entered the exam hall, I heard someone ask the one of the people in-charge if they can bring a paper with the formulas in. He then called somewhere and he said they can bring 1 sheet of paper with the formulas inside. Firstly, nobody in my class seem to know that. I think the only person who brought the paper in was a repeat student. Why am I angry?
* We were NOT INFORMED.
* Its stupid. Who knows what else is written in that paper? The overseers didn't check.
* The contents in the paper are all different.

For those students who got caught in this event, I suggest forming a LARGE group to complain. Individual students going to complain will have their reports brushed off the shoulder for sure. Please discuss this matter with your friends so that this matter doesn't reoccur again.

No comments:

Post a Comment