Earn Money

Earn Money
Join me in Cash Create. Earn money by testing new products etc. Click on the image to register.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ending of April.

Ok, April is ending and a lot of good is coming in. I've finally managed to adept in collage. YEAH! Next is I've made a lot of friends suddenly. YEAH! Thirdly, I'm in charged of handling our class forum. NOOoooo! Wait, nevermind. Hopefully this will not be a failure of making forums.

However, assignments are starting to come in. Next is I have signed my life away. So, if I died, its not my fault. Anyway, I guess I need to buck up and get all Aces in my first semester. Then my dad will buy me a laptop for free(It's been a hell of a long time since he ever rewarded me for my achievements).

Note to myself:
1. Save lots of money.
2. Treat my grandparents to an expensive meal. They deserve it for all that they have put in to me.
3. Study more.
4. Less gaming(I seem to be increasing my gaming times lately).
5. Stop thinking of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment